Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 9: 30 Day Shred February 1st

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.  - Brian Tracy

Today's Update:  
I am feeling like I am in a routine of working out as opposed to out of a routine and irregularly working out.  It is making me feel pleased about myself that I have been sticking to it this time.  I realize it's only been 9 days, but I usually workout for 3 days and then stop for a week or two and then work out for three days and then stop.  Repeat and repeat.  I will try not to get in that bad cycle again.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Level 1 workout from the DVD again.  I am nearly bored with this workout, and can't wait until day 11 when I'll start Level 2.  It is still a good workout and I can't do the advance moves yet, but I am not working on the modified versions throughout.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:

No comments: