Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 12: 30 day Shred February 4th


"Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.  Seize common occasions and make them great."- Orison Sweet Marden

Today's Update:  
Finally, I was able to sleep fairly well last night.  I was still feeling tired today though and I didn't feel like working out, but I did.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

The 2nd day of Level 2 workout today.  I am still learning the moves and it is challenging for sure.  My arms are sore from yesterday.  I think it was the v raises.  I am looking forward to mastering this Level 2.  It's kind of getting on my nerves that she keeps saying this is a 20 minute workout when it is actually a 27 minute workout.  I might have to mute her tomorrow.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/inspirational-quotes.html

No comments: