Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 19: 30 day Shred February 11th

"Don't be concerned that things appear to be falling apart: this has to happen in order for something new and wonderful to emerge."- Marianne Williamson

Today's Update:  
So, my LO (little one) is definitely teething.  That's why he's waking up so much at night.  Last night I slept in his room and kept turning on the white noise machine and he slept for 5 hours.  Perhaps I need to get a white noise machine that remains on?  I was able to sleep enough to have dreams, so I think that is progress.  :)

Today's task: Workout
Day 9 of Level 2 workout.  I was rested enough to push myself a little harder in Level 2 today.  I felt strong and the workout is still challenging for me, but I feel that I am able to get through the workout more easily than at the beginning of these past 9 days of Level 2.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/21-quotes-and-sayings-to-inspire-your-inner-winner/

No comments: