Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 3: Butt Bible February 25th

"A strong body makes the mind strong." - Thomas Jefferson 

Today's Update:  
I feel pretty good yesterday thanks to a little nap yesterday and a workout.

Today's task: A Workout
Pure Burn
Day 3 of the Butt Bible schedule is a choice between a rest day or a cardio day.  I have decided to do Bob Harper's Pure Burn DVD as the cardio for today.  It has a beginner workout which is 20 minutes.

Equipment needed for the Pure Burn Super Strength DVD are as follows: A pair of dumbbells.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout is exactly 20 minutes.  I love that there is an indicator on the bottom of the screen telling you exactly that it is 20 minutes and it counts down to the end.

This workout is not really cardio.  I had not done this workout in so long that I forgot.  I think I am going to have to find something else for my cardio days.  I might try Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno.  I can't remember if this DVD was any good, but I guess I'll find out in a few days on my next cardio day.

I enjoyed the workout, but it is definitely more strength and not so much a cardio workout.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Harper-Pure-Super-Strength/dp/B003ULW71Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361816615&sr=8-1&keywords=bob+harper%27s+pure+burn

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/exercise.html

No comments: