Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 1: The Butt Bible DVD February 23rd

"From small beginnings come great things." - Proverb

Today's Update:  
I was in quite a mood this morning.  I have trouble when my routine is disrupted. Usually, I get my workout and shower during my LO first nap, but that didn't happen the last 2 days and I felt myself getting irritated.  I guess I need to go with the flow a little more, huh?  Well, I need to work on that skill.

Today's task: A Workout
The Butt Bible
Day 1 of the Butt Bible starts with the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1 workout today.  It is a 20 minute workout dedicated to your lower half.

Equipment needed for the Level are as follows: yourself and a towel

Starting a new workout is like meeting a new person, you aren't quite sure if you'll like each other, but you have to stick it out for the first meeting to figure if you are compatible.  Pauline Nordin te instructor is very talkative.  I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but when this workout was over I was surprised how fast it seemed to be over.  Her accent was kind of interesting. She's fom Sweden, and she said a few things and I thought why did she say.  She said the same thing again and again and I was sure of what she said.  "Squeeze the nuts between your cheeks." and "This is how you make love to your butt." Kind of funny, right?

Exercise videos contain a lot of unintentional comedy.  It's nice to be amused while working out. It makes the time go by fast.  The exercises are not anything too new, just effective exercises for a better butt.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout is 21 minutes.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:

4 comments:

yavrukedi said...

hey, i'm doing some researches about the butt bible. i found your website. After a lon time, i just start the exercises to lose weight. And i can't believe my eyes. You are amazing. There are a lots of workout in this site. And i wanna ask some questions, i wanna weight loss, is butt bible helpful this subject? and one more how many pouns of the dummbells weight? thank you so much :)

Simply Samantha said...

Hi there,

I don't think Pauline actually says how heavy the weights should be. It looks like the ladies in the video are using very little weight, like 3 to 5 lbs. I would say start small and work your weight until it's too easy. It's the best policy for starting any workout. You don't want to overdo it and get injured, because that is very disheartening.

Thanks for your question. I hope it helps.

My review on the Butt Bible is here:
http://30daystoimprove.blogspot.com/2013/04/butt-bible-review-and-notes.html?showComment=1434213364292#c1456123119358811174

Samantha

yavrukedi said...

Thank you for your interest. i hust finished my first workout. i feel ok. is it help me to lose weight?

Simply Samantha said...

It really works on shaping your body and improving posture. I am not sure about losing weight really.