Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 14: 30 day Shred February 6th

"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying."- Tony Robbins

Today's Update:  
Last night was even worse than the day before, but I decided that I had to do my workout today since I didn't workout yesterday.  I forget to keep track of my walks with my LO (little one.)  Today's walk was a long one 2 1/2 miles.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
The 3rd day of Level 2 workout today.  I am still learning the moves and it is challenging for sure.   I have a long way to master these moves.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/21-quotes-and-sayings-to-inspire-your-inner-winner/

No comments: