Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 20: 30 day Shred February 12th

“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Today's Update:  
Today was challenging.  My LO took short naps and was not so happy today.  I ended up doing my workout during at 6pm.  My headache that I have had for a few days is still around and after my workout I decided to check my temperature.  I had a fever.  Next time I have a headache that isn't caused by dehydration will someone remind me to check my temperature. 

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
The last day of Level 2 workout today.  I am glad I did a no excuses approach toward my workout. I really didn't want to do it although I did have a fever so maybe I should have taken a day off.  

Level 3 tomorrow if my fever goes down.  I'm 2/3 of the way through this 30 day challenge.  

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/21-quotes-and-sayings-to-inspire-your-inner-winner/

No comments: