Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 4: Butt Bible February 26th

"There's only one growth strategy: work hard." - William Hague

Today's Update:  
Well, I think it's official.  My pants from pre-pregnancy don't fit.   They are too big!  I am not sure how it happened, and there are 2 plausible explanations:  I stretched them out while growing bigger while pregnant, or I am smaller than I was before I was pregnant.  I didn't work out regularly before the pregnancy so it could be either. Too bad I didn't measure myself before I was pregnant.  Now, I only need my stomach to go back to the way it was.  I am still a bit bigger around the middle.

I am not sore from yesterday's workout, which means that I need to up the weight I suppose.  It was too easy.

Today's task: A Workout
The Butt Bible
Day 4 of the Butt Bible schedule is the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1.  This is the second time that I did this workout and I felt the muscle soreness during the exercise, and I think I will definitely feel it tomorrow.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout is 21 minutes.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:

No comments: