Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 24: 30 day Shred February 16th

"Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life.  Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking.  Don't let the noise of other's opinion drowned your own inner voice.  And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.  Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

Today's Update:  
I'm pretty wiped out again.  Last night I did not sleep very well.  I still have that darn headache.  I think I need more sleep.  I did get a nap in today, but it doesn't really make up for the hours of sleep lost and lack of sleep has a variety of possible effects.

From wikipedia:

Generally, sleep deprivation may result in:[5][6]


Today's task: Be active
I needed a change of pace today.  I did a bike ride outside since it was nice out.  I'm getting a bit bored with the Jillian Michael's DVD.  Only a few more days of it after today.

Quote from:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/20-inspirational-quotes-to-brighten-your-day.html

Sleep deprivation info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

No comments: