Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 22: 30 Day Shred February 14th

"The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.  Yo do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.  You realize that you control your own destiny." - Albert Ellis

Today's Update:  
Happy Valentine's day!

My LO woke up 5 times last night in 11 hours.  So if you do the math, I was up about every hour and a half.  :(  I am tired and need a rest.  My back was really sore from yesterday's workout.  

Today's task: Rest
It is great to take a day of rest.  I have been a little run down.  My headache and my fever are indications of that.  I decided that if I have done my workout for 3 days I deserve a day of rest.  I did take a little walk today, but other than that no workout. 

Quote from:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/20-inspirational-quotes-to-brighten-your-day.html

No comments: