Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 30: 30 day Shred February 22nd

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." - Bruce Lee

Today's Update:  
I slept slightly better last night.  My neck is a bit better which has helped my headache.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
Level 3 workout for the final day!  I was excited to finish today's workout knowing that it was my final time, at least regularly, of doing this workout.  I have improved on this workout and I could see myself doing this workout from time to time if I am short on time.  I was not able to advance totally throughout the workout doing all the advanced moves.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/goal.html

No comments: