Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 6: Butt Bible February 28th

"Don't wish it were easier.  Wish you were better." - Jim Rohn

Today's Update:  
I am a bit sore from yesterday.  I almost think that I could use heavier weights.

Today's task: A Workout
Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno
Day 6 of the Butt Bible schedule is a rest day or a cardio day.  I decided to try to do Billy Blanks Bootcamp Cardio Inferno.  I couldn't remember anything about this DVD.  It has been a while since I have done this workout.

No equipment needed.

Actual time of the supposed 60 minute workout is 58 minutes.  The workout is mostly 45 minutes and then there is a cool down.

I thought this would be a good cardio session, but to be honest, this workout is not too much cardio.  Billy Blanks talks too much in this video and there are too many breaks.  I did not sweat very much because the cardio sections were placed between large breaks where Billy was talking a lot.  This DVD focuses on the legs (saddlebags) and the arms (no gobble gooble arms).

I am going to have to find another DVD or some other activity for my cardio days.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Billys-Bootcamp-Inferno-Billy-Blanks/dp/B003VE9WJW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362114441&sr=8-1&keywords=cardio+inferno

Quote from:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/hard-work

No comments: