Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 8: 30 day Butt Bible March 2nd

"Stay the course, light a star. Change the world where'er you are." - Richard Le Gallienne

Today's Update:  
I think I already see improvement on my behind.  Am I imagining it or not?  I think maybe this is why my pants are looser.  The toning of my legs and thighs are really improving.

Today's task: A Workout
The Butt Bible
Day 8 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1 workout today.  The start of week 2 of the six week program.  The workout still amazes me how fast it goes.  Before I knew it, the workout was over.  21 minutes sure flies by when you are focusing on your legs and buttocks.  It was a good soreness during the workout and I definitely felt the burn on the leg raises.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.searchquotes.com/search/Stay_The_Course/

No comments: