Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 21: 30 day Shred February 13th

"The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score." - Bill Copeland  

Today's Update:  
Well, my fever went away, but my headache didn't.  I'm not sure about the cause, but I sure wish it would go away.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
The first day of Level 3 of the 30 day Shred today.  I have never gotten to this level before on the DVD.  It is significantly harder than the other two levels.  I have a long way to go to master this level. I was chuckling during this level because Jillian says this is when your six pack abs will show up.  Hmm....  I am not seeing it yet, but then again I am post pregnancy and my stomach has a long way to go.

I was feeling the burn in the first circuit.  I can feel this level is working me for sure.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 1/2 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/20-inspirational-quotes-to-brighten-your-day.html

No comments: