Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 25: 30 day Shred February 17th

"During meditation your metabolism and your breath rate go down to a level of rest, twice that of deep sleep." - Mike Love

Today's Update:  
I felt pretty awful this morning.  I ate very very poorly yesterday and this morning.  I really didn't want to workout but I made a commitment to follow this 30 days through.  It really isn't that long to stick to a goal right?

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
Level 3 workout today, again.  At the beginning of my workout today, I decided to just commit to doing the first circuit.  I did not think I would make it through it today because of feeling so poorly.  As I started to workout though, I thought this isn't so bad and kept going right to the end of the workout.

I felt much better after this workout today, but I felt even better after I took a shower.  After my shower, I sat in a quiet spot and did some deep breathing in the sunlight.  My headache seems to have gone for now.  Oxygen to my brain seems to have helped.  Ahhh.. Breathe in, breathe out.  I feel much better.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_love.html#xeGC94DGAkGSWjoH.99 

No comments: