Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 5: Butt Bible February 27th

"Health is the greatest possession.  Contentment is the greatest treasure.  Confidence is the greatest friend.  Non-being is the greatest joy." - Lao Tzu

Today's Update:  
I am not too sore from yesterday's lower body workout, but I guess you should talk to me later today.  I feel strong today and that is a good thing.  My sleep was not terribly disturbed.  My LO only woke up once last night thanks to a white noise machine that played all night.

Today's task: A Workout
The Butt Bible
Day 5 of the Butt Bible schedule is the Butt Bible Upper Body Level 1. This is the second day of Upper Body Level 1.

I decided to challenge myself and increase the weight of my dumbbells.  I went from a pair of 5 pound weights to 8 pound weights.  It was definitely more difficult today.  I hope I feel it this time, because I was not sore after Level 1 Upper Body the last time I did the workout.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout is 21 minutes.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/contentment.html

No comments: