Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 16: 30 day Shred February 8th

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."- Bill Cosby

Today's Update:  
I am exhausted.  I have no desire to do anything but sleep.  I worked this morning, didn't sleep well and I am completely wiped out from the last few nights of not sleeping well.  I made myself workout though.  That's something since I literally had absolutely no desire to workout. Over half way done with my 30 day experiment. :)

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
Level 2 workout today again.  I am getting more accustomed to the workout, but still feel the burn by the end of the workout in circuit 3.  It's a good feeling to do the workout even when I didn't want to at all.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/21-quotes-and-sayings-to-inspire-your-inner-winner/

No comments: