Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 15: 30 day Shred February 7th

"The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible."- Joel Brown

Today's Update:  
Last night I slept moderately better than the two nights before.  I am tired. I forced myself to workout today because I know my body and my brain needs it.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
Level 2 workout today again.  It is hard to believe that I've been doing this for two weeks.  How time has flown.  I still feel the muscle burn in the 3rd circuit of workout.  It is still a challenge.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/21-quotes-and-sayings-to-inspire-your-inner-winner/

No comments: