Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 11: 30 day Shred February 3rd

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.  Willing is not enough; we must do."  - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Today's Update:  
Another hard night of being woken up by my little one.  I must work on getting him to sleep better.  It's making me so tired.  I am feeling fairly good today considering.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

On to Level 2 of the DVD.  Level 2 is a bit harder than Level 1.  I was happy to work on new moves as I was getting bored doing the same moves over and over for the last 10 days.  It seems like this level focuses on a lot of core moves incorporated with the cardio portions with thrusters and plank jacks.

I enjoyed Level 2 and I found it to be challenging and a good workout.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute Level 2 workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/motivational-quotes.html

No comments: