Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 23: 30 day Shred February 15th

"What the mind can conceive, it can achieve." - Napoleon Hill

Today's Update:  
I am a bit more well rested today thankfully!  I was ready to workout today, because I feel more refreshed.  Ahh... Nothing like a good day's rest.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred
My 2nd day of Level 3 workout today.  The workout is challenging and I really enjoy the effort that is required to finish this workout.  I was feeling the muscle burn in circuit 1 again.  I can't wait to be able to get through the workout with ease.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/20-inspirational-quotes-to-brighten-your-day.html

No comments: