Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 10: 30 day Shred February 2nd

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  - Aristotle

Today's Update:  
After yesterdays hectic day and a horrific sleep, my little one woke me up 4 times last night, I really didn't want to workout.  I was tired and groggy.  I was able to get a long nap this afternoon so I am feeling much better.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Last day of Level 1 workout from the DVD.  I am glad that this is the last day of Level 1.  I am looking forward to working out to Level 2 tomorrow.  The workout is so much easier than when I started.  Progress is being made!

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/motivational-quotes.html

No comments: