Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 19: Butt Bible March 13

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will all behind you." - Walt Whitman

Today's Update:  
I am feeling pretty good today.  I am not sure exactly why, but I'll just go with it.  It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining.

Today's task: Workout
Butt Bible
Day 19 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Upper Body Level 2 workout today.

This workout is difficult.  I still am having trouble completing all the reps of this workout.  My arms were/are burning.  The pushups and triceps pushups are going to make my arms hurt tomorrow.  I can already feel it.

I forgot to mention that Pauline has some choice phrases that just crack me up in this workout.

Things Pauline Says:
I don't want that muffin top, so I do this workout.

She has a move she called the gynecologist.

Women don't have the muscles to become body builders.  Strength training will make you have toned firm muscles.  You can't shape fat!

Muscles use more calories standing still than not.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/positive-attitude

No comments: