Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 16: Butt Bible March 10

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Today's Update:  
Well, today I was surprisingly not as sore as I thought I would be.  Pauline said that I would feel it the   next day, but I didn't.  I certainly am working and that workout was difficult yesterday.

Today's task: Workout
Butt Bible
Day 16 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Upper Body Level 2 workout today.  It is a 30 minute workout dedicated to your lower half.

Equipment needed for this workout: A light set of dumbbells and heavier set of dumbbells

Actual time of the supposed 30 minute workout is 32 minutes.

 I had family visiting today and unfortunately was unable to do my workout.  The day just got away from me.  My plan is that do that workout tomorrow.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/busy.html

No comments: