Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 31: Butt Bible March 25th

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson

Today's Update:  
It was a good idea to do the lower body workout yesterday.  My legs and butt are so sore.  I don't think I could walk if I did this 2 days in a row. Ow!!

Today's task: Rest or Cardio Day
Butt Bible
Day 31 of the Butt Bible program is a choice between a rest day or a cardio day.
Since I missed the other day, I have shifted and I did the Upper Body Level 3 workout today.
The workout was difficult from the beginning and I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't do the warm up.  I got through it though and I know I'll be sore from it tomorrow.  I had some difficulty doing some of the moves since my legs were so sore from yesterday's workout.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_positive.html

No comments: