Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 30: Butt Bible March 24th

"You may delay, but time will not." - Benjamin Franklin

Today's Update:  
I was thinking about yesterday and how the day got away from me.  I had a really nice time with my extended family yesterday and was able to rest for a nap so that's a good thing.  Here I go on to the workout.  Yay!  I made it to day 30 of this challenge!

Today's task: Workout
Butt Bible
Day 30 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Upper Body Level 3 workout today.

Since I missed yesterday, I was thinking of doing the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 3 workout tomorrow, but I realized today that I would then be doing the lower body workout 2 days in a row.  I thought it wouldn't be prudent to do that since I want to be walking.  I didn't know how challenging the Level 3 workout would be.  So I am shifting my schedule and doing the Lower body Level 3 workout today, the Upper body level 3 tomorrow and then I will be back on track.

The Lower Body Level 3 workout was challenging.  This workout focused more on stability and balance with strength for a difficult workout.

Things Pauline says:
You can do all the cardio and yoga in the world and you'll have a flat butt.

A firm perky butt only comes from strength training, dedication and determination.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_time.html

No comments: