Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 22: Butt Bible March 16

"You have no control over what the other guy does.  You only have control over what you do." - A.J. Kitt

Today's Update:  
Again a bit tired, but that is nothing new.  It's a beautiful day and I am feeling positive today.  My arms are very sore.

Today's task: Workout
Butt Bible
Day 22 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 2 workout today.  I am half way through the Butt Bible Challenge.  Woohoo!

I found this workout is getting a bit easier today.  It was still challenging and I should feel it tomorrow.

I forgot to mention the comedic one-liners Pauline says in this workout.
Things that Pauline says:
This is butt hell.  Your glutes are beginning for mercy but we don't listen because I want an amazing butt, an award winning butt.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/recovery

No comments: