Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 20: Butt Bible March 14

"If you want something you've never had... you have to do something you've never done..." - Vivek Kumar

Today's Update:  
My arms are really sore from the Butt Bible Level 2 Upper Body workout.  My triceps are especially sore.  Gotta love those narrow pushups.

Today's task: Rest or Cardio day
Day 15 of the Butt Bible program is a rest or cardio day.  I chose to find a cardio kickboxing class online.  I found a 30 minute workout on youtube by Adrienne White, a group instructor in the Dallas area.

I have got to hand it to her.  She keeps up her energy throughout in a solo workout.  I don't think I could do it.

This workout requires coordination, which made this workout a bit of a challenge.  I enjoyed the complexity of the combinations that she put together and I thought her cues for moves were helpful.  The time went by fast.  30 minutes flew by in no time.

I would recommend this for beginning to advanced beginning cardio kickboxers.  This workout is great if you are snowed in like the instructor was that day or if you really don't have time to leave the house and go to the gym, etc.

I might do this workout again.  I am not sure, but I was good for today's cardio.  I wasn't too out of breath in this workout, but that may have been because I was stumbling over my feet in the combinations.

Link to 30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOO-WFOtFAU

Quote from:
http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/about/Trying_New_Things/

No comments: