Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 15: Butt Bible March 9

"One thing I've come to learn about myself is that I have to keep going." - Andrew Mason

Today's Update:  
I was feeling a bit low energy this morning. I really needed my workout today.

Today's task: Workout
Butt Bible
Day 15 of the Butt Bible program is the Butt Bible Lower Body Level 2 workout today.  It is a 30 minute workout dedicated to your lower half.

Equipment needed for this workout: A pair of dumbbells

Actual time of the supposed 30 minute workout is 32 minutes.

The Level 2 Lower body workout is a lot more difficult than the Level 1 Lower body workout.  I think it felt like it was 3 times harder than Level 1, but that maybe because I did not work out for the last few days.  Nevertheless, it is definitely a notch up in difficulty.

Pauline was saying that I would feel this tomorrow and I think she might be right.  My muscles were really burning during the workout.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/keep_going.html

No comments: