Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 17: Butt Bible March 11

"Always remain strong, no matter what. Your strength and your ability to keep going is what defines you." - Marvin L. Sapp

Today's Update:  
My family that was visiting has gone and I am ready to do the workout I was supposed to do yesterday. :)  By the way, my hubby said keep up the good work.  The Butt Bible workout is working.

Today's task: Rest or Cardio day
Day 17 of the Butt Bible program is a rest day or a cardio day, but since I missed my workout yesterday I am going to do the Butt Bible Upper Body Level 2 workout today.  It is a 30 minute workout dedicated to your upper half.

Equipment needed for this workout: A set of light dumbbells and a set of heavy weights

Actual time of the supposed 30 minute workout is 32 minutes.

This workout was a big step up from the Level 1 upper body workout.  I was unable to do all the moves in this workout as my arms were burning.  When Pauline suggests light weights, do it.  The moves with the light weights are hard enough.  I tried to do heavier weights, but I just couldn't make it through all the reps with the weight.

I used 1 lb. weights for my light weights and 5 lb. weights for my heavy dumbbells.  I should definitely feel this workout tomorrow.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361133164&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+bible

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/keep_going.html

No comments: