Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 22: Ripped in 30 May 27th

"Just know, when you truly want success, you'll never give up on it.  No matter how bad the situation may get." - Unknown

Today's Update:  
Well.. I really felt that I needed to get moving somehow. I decided to try this week's workout.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 4 Workout
For Day 22 of Ripped in 30, I did the Week 3 workout.

Equipment needed: one set of hand weights I've been using a set of 5 lb. weights

Since I can not raise my left arm above my shoulder without it hurting, I modified some of the moves, but I kept moving.  This was kind of a new thing that I never had done before.  Usually I give up and say that I can't do it.  I did that for a minute and then thought, hey I can still move and get my cardio so I did other moves during the one I just couldn't do.  My arm was killing me at the end though and I just could not hold the plank position for the length at the end.

Workouts done for Week 4: 1

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-30/dp/B004CRR9IS/ref=sr_1_1_ha?ie=UTF8&qid=1367818004&sr=8-1&keywords=ripped+in+30

Quote from:
http://addicted2success.com/quotes/37-inspirational-quotes-that-will-change-your-life/

No comments: