Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 16: Ripped in 30 May 21st

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford

Today's Update:  
I am not feeling too motivated today, but I am making myself do my workout!

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 3 Workout
For Day 16 of Ripped in 30, I did the Week 3 workout for the second time.

Equipment needed: one set of hand weights (light) I've been using a set of 5 lb. weights

I think this workout is more difficult than the previous ones before and that's a good thing. I haven't become too bored doing any one workout which was something I had a problem with Jillian's 30 day shred.  So..  so far I am happy about it.

Also of note, Jillian mentioned that no exercise would be repeated through the series of workouts and she has stayed true to her word.  I appreciate this very much.

Workouts done for Week 3: 1

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-30/dp/B004CRR9IS/ref=sr_1_1_ha?ie=UTF8&qid=1367818004&sr=8-1&keywords=ripped+in+30

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/goal.html

No comments: