Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 11: Ripped in 30 May 16th

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it." - Napoleon Hill

Today's Update:  
I felt pretty good today.  I slept well last night and I am looking forward to my workout.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 2 Workout
For Day 11 of Ripped in 30, I did the Week 2 workout.

Equipment needed: one set of hand weights (light)

I forgot to mention that in this workout, Jillian does one of my pet peeves.  She starts and ends exercises on one side, meaning if you follow her, you will be lopsided, because you work one side more than the other.

Also, Jillian forgot to switch up the High Low Jab Cross combination to the other side, so you end up doing the combination with the right foot forward both times.

Workouts done for Week 2: 4

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-30/dp/B004CRR9IS/ref=sr_1_1_ha?ie=UTF8&qid=1367818004&sr=8-1&keywords=ripped+in+30

Quote from:
http://www.motivationalwellbeing.com/positive-motivational-quote.html

No comments: