Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 15: Ripped in 30 May 20th

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." - John Wooden

Today's Update:  
I am tired today.  Ahh.. But I need this workout.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 3 Workout
For Day 15 of Ripped in 30, I did the Week 3 workout.

Equipment needed: one set of hand weights (light) I've been using a set of 5 lb. weights

As the first day of week 3, I enjoyed this workout.  I realize it is difficult to keep the workout going and talk about different points of interest, but Jillian makes a few mistakes in this workout.  She forgets to do one of the strength segment repeats and she works on the same side for another exercise. This is just a heads up if you are going to do this work out.  Be smart and do the other side so you aren't lopsided.

Workouts done for Week 3: 1

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-30/dp/B004CRR9IS/ref=sr_1_1_ha?ie=UTF8&qid=1367818004&sr=8-1&keywords=ripped+in+30

Quote from:
http://www.motivationalwellbeing.com/positive-motivational-quote.html

No comments: