Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pre-30 day: January 23rd

"Be miserable.  Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." Wayne Dyer

Today's Update:  
I feel awful.  I didn't sleep well and my LO was fussy all day and I ate like crap.  Again, I did not have any me time again today and so I am doing this again late at night.

Today's task: A Workout
Get Sexy Abs from Women's Health Magazine Online

The Exercises:
1) Stability Ball Pelvic Tilt Crunch.

2)  Walk the Plank and Rotate.

3)  Stiff-Leg Pullover Crunch.

4)  The Matrix

5)  Knee to Chest Crunch

6)  Prone Oblique Roll

7) Rear Leg Raise

I really needed this workout.  My abs are still a bit flabby from the pregnancy and I really wish my tummy would go back to some where close to where it used to be.  I enjoyed this work out and I would definitely do it again.

Link to workout from:
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/the-best-abs-workout-for-women-print-it-now

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html

No comments: