Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 6: 30 Day Shred January 29th

"If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." Jim Rohn

Today's Update:  
Hmmm.. I'm really tired and my little one woke up at 6:15 am and has only taken one hour nap.  I did get my shower in that hour along with a workout, but needless to say. I am tired.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Level 1 workout from the DVD again.  This is getting much easier, but I still get tired near the end of the strength workout.  When I do anterior raises with a side lunge, my arms are wiped.

My trapezius muscles are really tight.  I am not sure if that is caused from the workout video.  The bent over rows maybe?

I think I would feel ten times worse today if I had not been working out the last few days.. So that's the upside.  I do need sleep badly though.  I think I'll do the yoga for athletes routine I did a week ago before bed.  That should help my tense muscles stretch and relax.  Ahh....

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Quote from:
http://blog.inspirationalspark.com/category/change-quotes/

No comments: