Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 5: 30 Day Shred January 28th

"Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!" Ram Dass

Today's Update:  
Again my little one woke me up 3 times last night including one time that lasted an hour and 45 minutes.  It was 5:15 am when he woke up and 7 am when he finally settled back down to sleep.  I tried to rest but couldn't.  I laid in bed for about 30 minutes and then decided if I wasn't going to be sleeping I might as well do something productive.  I did the workout for today.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Level 1 workout from the DVD again. I found the workout to be easier than the day before.  I find this workout video to be pretty good so far.  It is not as corny as some other workout videos that I have tried.  I find the video to be fairly to the point and a good workout.

I am glad that I didn't just stay in bed and did something productive.  Hopefully it will get me through being tired today.


Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)


Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://blog.inspirationalspark.com/category/challenges-quotes/

No comments: