Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 3: 30 day Shred January 26th

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." Benjamin Disraeli

Today's Update:  
I had too much to eat for dinner last night.. Ugghh.. I don't feel to hot.  I ate fairly well today. Hopefully, it will even my caloric intake out a little bit.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

Level 1 workout Day 3.  I am planning on doing Level 1 for 10 days unless it becomes too easy then, I would instead move earlier to Level 2.

I feel pretty good today considering my large dinner.  I am happy to report that I am finding the workout to be easier today than the last two days.  There is still much improvement for me.  I'm not doing the advanced moves yet.

I like this workout for the most part.  I think and hope it is as truly effective as Jillian claims it is.

I noticed that the DVD said that I could join Jillian's online program for 30 days free as a companion to the DVD.  I was going to sign up today but the time escaped me.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://blog.inspirationalspark.com/category/action-quotes/

No comments: