Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

30 day Start: Day 1: 30 day Shred January 24th

"Put all your excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable." Zig Ziglar

Today's Update:  
So, I was feeling awful yesterday and I decided to start my adventure earlier.  So I started Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred.  I had originally wanted to try to make it convenient and do my 30 day challenge a month, but life is not always so prettily packaged and convenient. C'est la vie, no? I started my 30 day improvement today.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

From the back of the DVD:
Jillian will guide you through her exclusive 3-2-1 Interval system that combines strength, cardio and abs to blast through calories for a dramatic 30 day SHRED.

Includes 3 complete 20 minute workouts which progress by level of intensity.

I really dislike that each time you place the DVD in the player it is mandatory to listen to Jillian explain the system for like 3 minutes and you cannot fast forward.  I don't have time to waste.  I suppose I will just have to make sure to turn on the DVD player in the morning before I intend to workout.

I started with Level 1 and it is nice to have two levels on each workout with one woman doing an advanced move and another woman doing a modified move.  It makes it easy to try to do.

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

I like the short workout.  I just hate having to wait through the intro.

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html

No comments: