Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 7: 30 day Shred January 30th

"Tears will get you sympathy. Sweat will get you change." Jesse Jackson

Today's Update:  
I had some much needed rest last night.  I went to bed early.  My LO still woke me up 2 times and I had to get up at 6 am for work, but otherwise I feel a whole lot better than I did the last few days.  Yay!
My neck and shoulders are really tight still.  I need work on those tonight.

Today's task: A Workout
Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred

I did workout Level One again.  I am finding it easier to do than the day before.  Each day it is getting easier.  Imagine that.  I tried out the audio feature of the DVD which is to just have music without listening to Jillian talking through the workout.  It was kind of funny to see her mouth moving and not hear anything she was saying.  I have to say that the music is sort of uninspiring.  I might have to mute it altogether and just play my own workout music.  I just have to work out the beats per minute to match the moves.

I feel great today and the workouts are helping!  I am so glad I have kept it up and can't wait to accomplish my 30 day goal for this workout.

So far in the first week, I only had one rest day.
6 workout day
1 rest day

Actual time of the supposed 20 minute workout was 27 minutes. (with all the transitions between moves and segments.)

Link to workout DVD from:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359145731&sr=8-1&keywords=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred

Quote from:
http://blog.inspirationalspark.com/category/change-quotes/

No comments: