Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pre-30 day: January 20th

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." Eleanor Roosevelt

Update from yesterday:
Yesterday's workout left my abs sore.  Yay!  That means the exercises must have been challenging enough.

I am still feeling as though I should work on my legs and butt.  Like most post-pregnancy women, I have some toning to do and this workout from Women's Health Magazine Online looks promising.

Today's task:  A workout  
Leaner Legs, Tighter Butt from Women's Health Magazine Online
I decided to do both parts of this workout.  There are 2 routines: a cardio/fat burning routine and a toning routine.

The Exercises:
Slim Down All Over (Cardio/Fat burning routine)
1) Lung with Rotation

2) Reverse Wood Chop

3) Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift

4) Side plank. This exercise burned.  My legs hurt!  It must be working!

Blast Your Lower Half (The Toning routine)
1) Side Leg Raise

2) Clamshell

3) Hip Raise

4) Cross-Body Mountain Climber

I enjoyed this workout and feel that it was challenging which will definitely help to change my body for the better.

Link to Legs and Butt Workout: Blast Your Lower Half
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/leg-fat

Quote of the day from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html

No comments: