Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 9: Beach Body Bootcamp April 14th

"If your life isn't going as planned, take a look at yourself before blaming everyone around you." - Unknown

Today's Update:  
Sundays are getting to be too hard to try to do a workout.  I might have to change my schedule for this challenge.

Today's task: Cardio Day
Day 9 of the Beach Body Bootcamp program is a cardio day.

I was unable to do my workout today.  :(  I am just exhausted. This weekend was not very restful.  I moved a piano and a book shelf.  I guess that was my work for today.

The routine breakdown:
MOVE
EFFORT
MINUTES
Warm up       
Easy
3
Jog
Moderate
2
Run
Hard
2
Recover
Easy
1
Repeat jog-run-recover set 3 times, increasing run time by 1 min each set
Moderate to hard
21
Jog
Moderate
1
Sprint
Very hard
1
Repeat jog-sprint sets up to 6 times
Moderate to very hard
2-12
Cool down
Easy
2



Link to music with cues for workout:
Use the Beach Body Option music from March 2011
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/motion-traxx-upbeat-workout/id300391393

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_life2.html#42Q0ZiBWXVUXQdK8.99

No comments: