Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 12: Beach Body Bootcamp April 17th

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw

Today's Update:  
I am feeling pretty rotten today.  I have a bad attitude and am super grumpy.

Today's task: A Workout
Shape Sexy Muscles
Day 12 of the Beach Body Bootcamp starts with the Shape Sexy Muscles workout.

I did not do my workout again today.  This is becoming a bad habit and is probably why I feel so crummy.

There is a note I should write.  For the Beach Body Bootcamp, you need to do the Toning workout 3 times a week and a total of 60 to 85 minutes of cardio a week.  I've done the toning twice this week and only 20 minutes of cardio.  Just need to do a lot the next two days.

For more info and videos of how to do these moves click below:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/38855823/the-beach-body-boot-camp-workout.htm#q=plguid165074

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/workout.html

No comments: