Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 17: Beach Body Bootcamp April 22nd

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure.. than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Today's Update:  
I didn't sleep well last night.  Life is just a bit too stressful right now.

Today's task: Rest Day
Day 17 of my Beach Body Bootcamp program is a toning day.  But since I did toning yesterday, I did not do it today.  You aren't supposed to do the toning workout 2 days in a row.

I worked on getting my house in order and didn't work out.  :(  Another day of not doing what I planned.  These last few weeks are all mixed up.

I know working out will help reduce my stress, but I just can't seem to muster the energy today.

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_failure.html

No comments: