Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 11: Beach Body Bootcamp April 16th

"Tomorrow is a new day to be someone you are proud of.  Be positive.  Have faith. And Always keep going." - Unknown

Today's Update:  
I have to be honest.  I find myself feeling less than excited about this 30 day challenge. It has been difficult to keep myself on the right track.

Today's task: Cardio Day
Day 11 of the Beach Body Bootcamp program is a cardio day.  Since I missed yesterday's toning workout,  I did it today and then I tried to do some cardio, this time option 2 from the Beach Body Workout but only managed to get 20 minutes of cardio.

Cardio Option 2: After-Burn Blast

A steady and sweaty 30- to 40-minute workout ideal for post-toning
MOVE
EFFORT
MINUTES
Warm up
Easy
5
Speed up
Moderate to hard
2
Recover
Easy
1
Gradually increase speed and distance as you get fitter
Moderate to hard
20-30
Cool down
Easy
2



Link to music with cues for workout:
Use the Beach Body Option music from March 2011
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/motion-traxx-upbeat-workout/id300391393

Quote from:
http://www.searchquotes.com/search/Keep_Going/

No comments: