Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 38: Butt Bible April 1st

"You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going.  Put blinders on and ploy right ahead." - George Lucas

Today's Update:  
I am not too sore today, surprisingly enough.  Maybe I'm not working that hard yesterday.  I have to admit, I am getting a bit bored.

Today's task: Rest or Cardio Day
Day 38 of the Butt Bible program is a choice between a rest day or a cardio day.  Since I was unable to finish my upper body workout yesterday, I finished it today.  It was difficult.  I still don't understand how she can put a raise up to a back bend in the warm up.  I can't do it then.  I can do it at the end of the workout when she does it again.

Quote from:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/keep_going.html#sPSK6dZGmBjAFcUB.99

No comments: