Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 7: Clutter Cleanse Organizing Electronics

Today's assignment: 
Organize electronic clutter

The biggest issue with electronic clutter in our house is where the cell phones and all their accoutrements go from charging bugs, charging cords and headphones. 

It would be nice to have one specific place for these things to live. We are always searching for our phones or charging cords. 

I used binder clips to keep the cords separate. 

I liked the inspirational posts featured on the Overstuffed life blog. This is the one I liked the most from the Bluebird Sing blog:

I found a bamboo mail organizer at Ross and it's worked great for keeping the cords at bay and the phones in one space. It's definitely improved the visual clutter on our countertop. 


I didn't end up drilling holes in the back. The charging cord come right down from the outlet into the box. 

Link to original post: 

No comments: