Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 4: Clutter Cleanse

Today's assignment

Find a permanent place for all those keep items. 

Ok.  I got the ball rolling on the kitchen island and it was kept clear all day except for when I was cooking and keeping my son's water cup away from his sister. 

There wasn't too much in the keep pile with just a small space, so I will have to work on another space. 

I am feeling inspired and worked on several drawers in one of our bathrooms. I feel the weight if too much stuff bring lifted. Ahhh....

For your keep items, Lara sets out steps to follow:
1. Decide where the most logical home is for each item.

Ask yourself the following questions:
  • Where do I use this item most?
  • How often do I use it?
  • Do I use other items along with it?
  • Where would be the most convenient place for this item to live?

2.  Use what you already have: bins, baskets

3. Label it!

Link to original post on Overstuffed life:

No comments: