Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 11: 31 day Clutter Cleanse: Organizing Makeup

Today's assignment
Getting control of makeup

This isn't a huge issue for me. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I rarely wear makeup, but I do have some in a drawer.  I think it's safe to say it's really old and I should probably toss it all. Besides being old, the makeup probably has bad stuff in it that I don't care to use anywhere.  

Have you looked up the cosmetic database by ewg.org? It's very helpful to figure out if the beauty products you use have for example cancer causing ingredients, hormone interrupters, etc.  

Ok. So I think I've decided to throw away all my makeup. I suppose I should figure out what I should use on that rare occasion I do need makeup. 

Link to original post: 



No comments: