Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A 31 day Clutter Cleanse Day 1

Our house is nearly always full of clutter.  It's a bad habit that I am going to try to work on this month. 

I found this great website that has a 31 day no clutter plan. It sounds like a good idea. So let's try.  

The website is called Overstuffed and the link to the 31 day clutter busting plan is here: 

Day 1 is orientation. Got it. Clear out clutter to get more peace in life. Sounds good to me.  Sometimes the clutter in the house is overwhelming from the never ending pile of mail to the kids toys everywhere. I would love to have it more orderly around here. 

Tomorrow is the Action Plan.  I am excited to start another challenge. I hope to make it through this one in the coming month and I feel hopeful that this will bring me more peace. 

No comments: