Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 5: Clutter Cleanse: Closet organization

So today's task is going through the steps with another hot spot.  Lara used her time to work on her closet.


My closet needs improvement for sure. It's a bit crazy in there.  During my organizing work today, I found one of my son's shoes that's been missing for days.  My toddler hid it in there. I'm so glad to have found it! He only has 3 pairs of shoes. 

Getting rid of shoes is kind of difficult for me.  I did decide to pair down in one black pump since I have several black heels and a coppery colored heel that I've never worn.  I do like them, but I just don't see myself wearing them. Someone gave them to me almost 5 years ago. 


I have clothes I haven't worn in some time, because I was pregnant and then it's taken awhile to get back into my prepregnancy state.  I do plan on getting back there.  I've been trying on my old clothes intermittently. Slowly but surely I have been able to fit back into my clothes. 

I have pregnancy clothes to get rid of. 

I didn't have enough time to finish my closet.  It was way too messy. I'll work more on it yesterday. 

I am loving my kitchen island being clear and I worked on one of the cabinets in the kitchen. It was badly in need to some sorting and cleaning. The shelves were covered with dust. 

Link for today's organizational task: 

No comments: